DevLearn is committed to implementing conscious, intentional health and safety operating practices in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and will work in accordance with guidelines of the Mirage Hotel, the city of Las Vegas, the state of Nevada, and all federal authorities to ensure the safety of all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. We will revise our procedures as needed to reflect the current state of the pandemic, promoting healthy best practices during high- and low-risk time periods alike. Please continually check back here for further updates.
Last updated: October 4, 2021
How we’re keeping you safe
We are committed to going above and beyond standard requirements to deliver you a safe event where your focus can be on learning and development. Here’s what we have planned as of today:
As a result of a poll to registered attendees and the Guild community, we’ve made the decision to require everyone who plans to join us at DevLearn 2021 to provide proof of full vaccination.
We also recognize some may not be vaccinated due to health issues or religious beliefs. Those that fall into these specific categories can request an exception to attend with an on-site COVID-19 test. Learn more about this change and stay tuned for additional details to come.
Daily Health Screenings
Daily health screenings completed by all attendees before entering the conference each day
Masks worn at all times within the conference center unless actively eating, drinking, or facilitating a session
IHP On-Site Support
InHouse Physicians (IHP) will support our expanded Health & Safety protocols including vaccination verification, daily health screenings, and temperature checks.
Your Health & Safety Action Plan
1. Register for the conference and then complete your IHP vaccination verification survey from IHP.
2. Make your way to DevLearn! On your first morning, complete your Daily Health Screening sent to you via text. (You’ll complete this check daily.)
3. Put on your mask and head to the IHP Registration Desk, where you’ll check-in with your vaccination verification email and “ALL CLEAR” health screening status.
4. Choose a wristband color to distinguish your level of comfort and also verify you’ve already checked-in. As long as you are wearing the wristband, you will not be asked to show your vaccination verification email when entering the conference center.
5. Enjoy DevLearn and stay safe!
Note: As previously communicated, we are allowing people to apply for an exception to the vaccine requirement for DevLearn 2021 in cases where medical or religious reasons prevent someone from receiving the vaccine. If you would like to request an exception so you can attend DevLearn via proof of negative test results, please feel free to reach out to David Kelly.
Local PCR Tests
Click here to see the PCR testing locations in Clark County, Las Vegas.
More Ways We're Keeping You Safe
All spaces will be set based on physical distancing guidance from local, state, and federal agencies
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the hotel and conference center for your convenience
Responsible Food & Drink Service
We’ll provide you with your conference fuel in a safe and effective way so that you can focus on enjoying the event
How you can keep others safe
- By registering to attend DevLearn, you are agreeing that you will comply with any/all health & safety protocols that are established by The Learning Guild, The Mirage Hotel, and/or federal, state, and local health officials. Updated requirements will be communicated before the start of the conference
- Keep an eye out for signage with friendly reminders on our Health & Safety practices
- Embrace the elbow bump! Avoid handshakes and respect your fellow attendees’ comfort level
- Stay home (or in your hotel room) if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19
- Bookmark this page and check back for new information
How The Mirage is keeping you safe
The Mirage currently has implemented a robust 7-point-safety plan, which addresses how they’re handling topics like employee screening, air quality, digital innovations, and more.
Other resources for you to review
Use the CDC’s Travel Planner for information on restrictions, guidance, and resources for traveling to Las Vegas.