DevLearn is committed to implementing conscious, intentional health and safety operating practices in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and will work in accordance with guidelines of the Mirage Hotel, the city of Las Vegas, the state of Nevada, and all federal authorities to ensure the safety of all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. We will revise our procedures as needed to reflect the current state of the pandemic, promoting healthy best practices during high- and low-risk time periods alike. Please continually check back here for further updates.
Last updated: May 17, 2021
How we’re keeping you safe
Our plan is evolving, and we want to be clear that we will make necessary pivots to be fully prepared at the time of the conference. Although plans can’t be finalized now, know that we’re committed to going above and beyond standard requirements to deliver you a safe event where your focus can be on learning and development. Here’s what we have planned as of today:
All spaces will be set based on physical distancing guidance from local, state, and federal agencies
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the hotel and conference center for your convenience
Responsible Food & Drink Service
We’ll provide you with your conference fuel in a safe and effective way so that you can focus on enjoying the event
DevLearn will use relevant health authorities to inform guidelines on mask wearing. Masks will be available on-site for your convenience
Easy Badge Pick Up
Your on-site registration experience will be streamlined, physically distanced, and quick and efficient
How you can keep others safe
- By registering to attend DevLearn, you are agreeing that you will comply with any/all health & safety protocols that are established by The Learning Guild, The Mirage Hotel, and/or federal, state, and local health officials. Updated requirements will be communicated before the start of the conference
- Keep an eye out for signage with friendly reminders on our Health & Safety practices
- Embrace the elbow bump! Avoid handshakes and respect your fellow attendees’ comfort level
- Stay home (or in your hotel room) if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19
- Bookmark this page and check back for new information
How The Mirage is keeping you safe
The Mirage currently has implemented a robust 7-point-safety plan, which addresses how they’re handling topics like employee screening, air quality, digital innovations, and more.
Other resources for you to review
Use the CDC’s Travel Planner for information on restrictions, guidance, and resources for traveling to Las Vegas.