Sunday & Monday, October 23 – 24
New to xAPI? This accelerator will help you go from 0-to-60 in two days! It will walk you through what xAPI is, how to create your own statements, come up with your organization’s strategy for xAPI, and even help you send over your first statements using standard eLearning tools and non-eLearning tools. This two-day, instructor-led accelerator will give you the practice you need to then implement xAPI within your own company.
Who Should Attend?
Whether you’re brand new to xAPI or are looking to increase your skills and knowledge in the topic, the xAPI Accelerator Certificate Program is for you. Our focus will be on practical tips and use-case exercises that will allow anyone to begin applying the newly acquired skills right away.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered during these two days:
- Basics of xAPI
- Basics of an xAPI statement
- Creating your own xAPI statement
- Dive into the basics of a Learning Records Store (LRS)
- Sending xAPI statements from standard eLearning tools (Storyline, Captivate, and more)
- Sending xAPI statements from non-eLearning tools
- Defining your org’s xAPI strategy
- Extending your statements with results and extensions
- Instructor-led, step-by-step xAPI projects
- Automating some everyday tools
- Extendable xAPI templates
Do More and Save More!
Extend your learning for a full week and save $100 on a certificate program when you also register for DevLearn 2022—in addition to all other discounts for which you may qualify!