How to Register as a Speaker
Event Fees for Speakers
|Primary Speaker||1st Co-Speaker||Additional Co-Speaker(s)|
|DevLearn 2022 Conference||No Charge||$995||$1,895|
Optional Workshops & Co-Located Events
|The Learning Leaders Forum
*Registrations subject to review
|1-Day Pre-Conference Workshops
*Price is per workshop
|2-Day Pre-Conference Certificate Programs
*Price is per workshop
*Price is per event
VR For Learning Summit
Articulate User Conference
Primary Speaker Registration
If you were listed in your proposal as the Primary Speaker then you will be automatically registered for DevLearn 2022 and your conference fee is waived.
This registration does not include optional pre-conference activities. To add a pre-conference registration, contact customer service at service@eLearningGuild.com or +1.707.566.8990, option 1.
First Co-presenter Registration
If you were listed in your proposal as the first Co-presenter for your session, then you still need to pay a registration fee, but have access to a discounted rate.
All co-presenters will be approved by the Program team before being accepted for the session. Once approved, an email will be sent with the discount code to use when registering.
Once you’ve received the discount code follow these steps to register as the first co-presenter:
- If you are a Guild member be sure you are logged in using your username and password. (If you are not a Guild member and wish to become one, click here.)
- Click on the register button at the top of this page.
- Click the box for standard conference registration on the next screen. The fee you see is the full rate—your discount will be applied once you enter the code in the Payments Section.
- Skip the discounts section—no additional discounts apply to the co-presenter rate.
- If you are not logged in as a Guild member, you will now need to complete the Contact Information section.
- In the Payment Information section choose your payment method and then enter your discount co-presenter code in the Promo Code box. (This code will be sent to you via email, once your co-speaker registration has been approved by the Programming team).
- Click Apply Code. The registration rate will adjust to show the co-presenter discounted rate.
- Click Submit.
If you have any questions about registering, contact the Program team at programs@LearningGuild.com or +1.707.566.8990.
Additional Co-presenter Registration
If you are an additional (2nd) co-presenter, you will need to register for the conference at the full rate. You can use any additional discounts, including those from Guild packages and early registration. To register, click here.
If you are NOT currently a Guild member…
Membership to The eLearning Guild is free. In addition, we offer three optional packages you can purchase to receive additional benefits, such as Guild research, online events, conference fee discounts, etc. It only takes a few minutes to join. To learn about the benefits available to members or to learn more about our additional package options, click here.
If you join the Guild, you will be placed in our database. This will help ensure that you receive all communications about the event.
After you join the Guild, you should then register for the event using the instructions above. Since all your contact information is now in the database, event registration is quick and easy. If you choose to join as a regular free member, and following the event wish to cancel your membership, just send us an email and we will terminate your account.