Choose from Two Days of VR Immersion
Monday, October 18
Join us for a deep dive into the world of design and development as you discover ideas and acquire skills that will help you and your team build effective virtual reality experiences. Topics being explored during the Design and Development Day of the VR in Learning Summit include:
- When you should be using VR for learning
- Key considerations when designing for VR
- The tools of the VR development landscape
- Lessons learned from the world of VR gaming
- How to building VR solutions on a budget
- How real is real enough for VR content?
- VR in practice sessions showcasing tools and solutions that you can apply right away
- Your key VR design and development questions answered
Tuesday, October 19
Discover the key drivers of a successful VR strategy and learn how to build a plan to launch effective VR learning programs in your organization. Topics being explored during the VR Strategy Day of the VR in Learning Summit include:
- Making the case for VR in L&D
- Understanding the opportunities and risks of virtual reality
- The evolving VR hardware landscape
- Buyers guide: Key considerations when investing in VR
- Building your VR for learning team
- How to measure the success of VR
- VR in practice sessions highlighting case studies of VR strategies in action
- Your key VR strategy questions answered
Registration Options: Choose One, or Choose Both
The VR for Learning Summit offers flexible registration options to accommodate your unique needs. You can register for both days to get the full VR for Learning Summit experience, or you can choose to join us for just the Design and Development or VR Strategy day. The choice is yours.
The VR for Learning Showcase & VR 101 Pre-Show
Whether you join us for the full two-day VR for Learning Summit experience or choose just one of the two days, you will also have access to the VR for Learning Showcase and the VR 101 Pre-Show.
VR for Learning Showcase
The VR for Learning Showcase, hosted Monday evening, highlights multiple examples of virtual reality technologies, tools, and solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to explore multiple real-world VR applications, with the opportunity to also experience many of them for yourself.
VR 101 Pre-Show
Are you new to the world of virtual reality? Start one or both days early by joining us for the optional VR 101 Pre-Show sessions, where you’ll have the opportunity to prepare for the day’s content by exploring the basics of virtual reality, including common terminology and functionality of VR.