Real People. Real Projects. Real Stories.
It's time to see real projects in action! DemoFest is one of the most fun and inspirational activities at DevLearn. This science fair-like event is a collective showcase of eLearning examples created by members of the Devlearn community. We’re excited to offer the attendee-favorite event in an exciting new digital format as part of DDX.
We’ve taken the core elements of what attendees love about DemoFest—the ability to informally browse projects at leisure, and to connect with and learn from the people who built them—and expanded the value even further!
What's Different About DDX DemoFest?
Here’s a quick summary of how DDX DemoFest will work:
- DemoFest projects will be shared via short, prerecorded demonstrations of 4 - 6 minutes.
- Attendees will be able to enter the virtual room and watch the demo on-demand.
- The people who built the project will be present in the virtual room during DemoFest, enabling you to ask questions and give feedback on each project.
DDX DemoFest will run during DDX After Hours, starting at 1:00p PT/4:00p ET on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 21
- Wednesday, October 28
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- See dozens of eLearning projects in action
- Network with your peers and industry colleagues
- Ask questions and learn from the people who built each project
- Come away with great ideas that you can apply to your work
Share Your Project
- Show off your latest work
- Share your work to help the community learn from your efforts
- Get valuable feedback from other learning professionals
A complete DemoFest application has two components:
- The DemoFest application form must be submitted by Friday, October 2
- Files for the demonstration video will be accepted through Monday, October 5