DevLearn will provide you with the answers to today’s toughest challenges, while also giving you the guidance to navigate the uncertain times ahead. You’ll find passionate, like-minded professionals who are leading their organizations’ use of learning technologies. The comprehensive program includes tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices to ensure your success. Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned expert, DevLearn is the place to engage with your professional community and explore how technology can support learning and development. Attendees’ roles include:
- Chief Learning Officer
- Corporate Training and Development Executive
- Instructional Technology Department Head
- Training Director and Manager
- Corporate University Manager
- Curriculum Designer, Manager, and Director
- eLearning Program Director and Manager
- Collaborative and Social Learning Manager
- eLearning Product Manager
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer
- eLearning Specialist
- IT Manager and Coordinator
- LMS/LCMS Administrator
- Education and Training Specialist
- Instructional Technologist
- Interface and Multimedia Designer
- Instructional Content Designer
- Training and Learning Coordinator
- Learning Architect
- Learning Engineer
- Learning Systems Analyst
How Do I Convince My Boss?
8 Reasons I Need to Be at DevLearn
- DevLearn Conference & Expo’s dedication to the best leading-edge technologies in learning could help our team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how we can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- The DevLearn program is created by learning professionals. The program team comes from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, and L&D leadership. They pride themselves on staying current in what matters most.
- Experts will discuss the cutting-edge industry trends and learning strategies impacting our organization.
- The practical, focused sessions are future-leaning, and they’ll show us how to solve our team’s challenges and use today’s technology in better, more innovative ways.
- It’s a networking opportunity that can’t be compared. DevLearn creates the space for easy knowledge sharing, so I’ll learn from peer experiences that only come from unscripted conversations.
- DevLearn offers the value of a large, comprehensive conference plus the benefits of smaller-group experiences. These activities include Morning Buzz, an opportunity to meet new people and share best practices, insights, and tips; and DemoFest, which provides a glimpse at what other companies are creating in the L&D space and the chance to discuss the solutions with the people who designed and developed them.
- The Expo is filled with more than 175 leading industry suppliers and the latest and greatest tools and technologies, all ready to help us solve our organization’s biggest challenges.
- I’ll head back to the office with fresh ideas for my work, and new contacts that you and our team can reach out to after the conference.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions about the event, please reach out to the programming team at programs@LearningGuild.com.
Some Organizations Represented at DevLearn…
Vanguard • Amazon • JPMorgan Chase • Becton Dickinson • Aflac • Volkswagen 3M Company • Sandia National Laboratories • Caterpillar • TD Bank • Fidelity Investments • T-Mobile • Bain & Co. • Arby’s • Stryker Corporation • Skanska USA Inc. • Idexx Laboratories • McKinsey & Co. • Microsoft • Boston Consulting Group • Cargill • Apple, Inc. • Experian • Eli Lilly and Company • Morgan Stanley • Radisson Hotel Group • Universal Forest Products • General Dynamic • Northwestern Mutual • John Wiley & Sons • FDIC • Kaiser Permanente • Williams Sonoma • Shire Pharmaceuticals • Oklahoma Gas & Electric • Stanford University • Michelin • KPMG • Bloomberg • ACI Worldwide • Ford Motor Company • Capital Group Thomson • Reuters • Starwood Hotels & Resorts • MassMutual • Nationwide • Mutual Insurance • Penn State • Johnson & Johnson • Klimpton Hotels & Restaurants • Smithfield Foods Applied Materials • Grainger • Charter Communications • Inspire Brands • iRobot • Genentech • Capital One • Roche Diagnostics • Union Bank • Raymond James Financial Canon • Tiffany & Co. • Autodesk • Nestle USA • Northwestern University • Sodexo • SAP Olin Corporation • Allstate Insurance • Northrup Grumman • Cisco Systems • Domino’s Pizza Texas A&M University • AMC Theatres • Raytheon • Tufts University • Siemens • U.S. Bank AT&T • Rockwell Collins • Panera Bread • Prudential Financial • Lockheed Martin • HCA National Instruments • Schlumberger • Liberty Mutual • Big Lots Stores • Proctor & Gamble • Telus • PricewaterhouseCoopers • Tesla • Express Scripts • Astellas Pharma US • Amgen Herman Miller • Duke Energy • Boeing • Blue Cross Blue Shield • UnitedHealthcare • Westinghouse Electric Company • Sprint • Hitachi • Unilever • YUM! Brands • Ernst & Young John Deere • Alliance Data • Google • Quest Diagnostics • Abercrombie & Fitch • eBay ADP • Ameriprise Financial • Harley-Davidson • American Express • BASF • Pepsico Frito Lay ING • Texas State University • Lowe’s • Sanofi • Travelers Insurance • Mayo Clinic • Halliburton • E-Trade • Oracle • Visa • State Farm Insurance Companies • Baker Hughes • Bridgestone • Southwest Airlines • Transamerica • Booz Allen Hamilton • BlackRock • Hunter Douglas Bechtel • Zappos • National Park Service • Citi • Southwest Gas • GP Strategies • Hilton • Moody’s Analytics • Royal Bank of Canada • IBM • JetBlue • Samsung • Yale University FedEx • Columbia University • Medtronic • The MITRE Corporation • Dell EMC • Mars, Inc. • Choice Hotels International • and many more!