All speakers are responsible for making their own hotel and travel accommodations.
All conference activities will take place at:
3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
We strongly recommend that all speakers stay at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas.
- All conference speakers are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Rooms will range in price from as low as $218 per night depending on the day, room type, and availability
- This rate is valid until Friday, September 30, 2022.
- Register online here or call The Mirage for reservations at +1.702.791.7444 or toll free at +1.800.374.9000
- When you call to make your reservation, remember to mention that you are part of DevLearn or The eLearning Guild group to ensure that you receive our special group rate.
- TRAVEL INFORMATION: For information about ground transportation to and from The Mirage, driving instructions, parking options, and other travel information, click here.
Why Choose the Conference Hotel
- Guest rooms that are just a short walk from the conference center, giving you quick access to your room for breaks or to take a work-related call
- Discounted rates if reserved within the room block
- Stay in a recently renovated, iconic Las Vegas hotel
- Centrally located on the Strip, within walking distance to countless shops and restaurants
- Reduced resort fee of $18 (a $24 daily savings!)
- Complimentary property-wide Wi-Fi and in-room wired high-speed internet access
- Access to the fitness center and other hotel accommodations available only to registered guests
- Choice of 16 dining locations, 8+ nightlife venues, and 12 retail shops, all on-site